1. Making More Money – Most people want to make more money. They want to avoid not being able to buy all their needs and wants. You could target product niches for employment, home businesses, networking marketing, affiliate programs, career advancement, etc.
2. Increasing Profits And Sales – Most businesses want to increase their profits and sales. You could target product niches about marketing, copywriting, advertising, cutting costs, publicity tips, etc.
3. Making Good Investments – Most people want to get high returns on their investments. You could target product niches about investing in the stock market, bonds, futures trading, etc.
4. Getting A Raise – Employees want to avoid being on a low pay scale at their place of work and losing their job. You could target product niches about communicating at work such as asking for a raise, promotions at work, etc.
5. Getting A Promotion – Most employees want to succeed and offer their employer their best. You could target product niches about moving up the ladder at work, career advancement, over or underachieving at work with the consequences of each, etc.
6. Working From Home – Many people would rather work at home. You could target product niches about home business start-up, home business opportunities, affiliate programs, network marketing, etc.
7. Working Less – Most people want to work less but smarter. You could target product niches about businesses that require little or no work, automated income streams, part-time jobs that pay the same as 40 hour a week jobs, etc.
8. Eliminating Debt – Most people want to control or eliminate their debts. You could target product niches about money management, debt consolidation, stopping debt collectors from calling, etc.
9. Having Excellent Credit – People want to have excellent credit. You could target product niches about improving their credit reports, financial management, how to increase their credit rating, etc.
10. Finding A Bargain – Most people like to find bargains. You could target product niches about being thrifty, negotiating lower prices, where to find good bargains, etc.
There are no reviews yet.