“Here’s How You Can Use The Same Profit-Boosting Strategy As Many Of The Big Companies, By Offering Your Visitors 24/7 Live Chat Support on Your Websites, Even While You’re Sleeping”
Do you know what the majority of your visitors will do when they see something on your website that they are unsure about?
The answer is actually quite simple but may surprise you.
In most cases, the visitor will just leave your site.
You probably have a contact form or helpdesk, so people can easily ask you a question.
But tests have shown that most people couldn’t be bothered to fill out a form, fill in the captcha box and then wait around for an email reply. It’s all just too much hassle.
So instead, most visitors will just move on – and forget all about your offer.
That’s why so many of the big companies now offer live chat on their websites, to give visitors an easier way to ask questions.
But of course, these companies have dedicated support staff, who can be available to answer questions at any time of the day or night.
For a small business, it’s just not practical to provide that sort of 24/7 support.
Which is where our new Auto Support Bot comes in.
Auto Support Bot allows you to easily add an automated live chat feature to your website.
The chat window works just like a real live chat, but the responses are all fully automated, so you get the benefits of live chat, without having to actually provide live support.
Answers Simple Questions Automatically
Using Auto Support Bot is incredibly simple.
You just use the special tool to add the script code to any ordinary HTML web page.
You then place a “live chat” text link or image link on the web page.
The chat window greets visitors with a simple message. Visitors simply type their message into the box and the chat window replies automatically.
Now at this point, I need to be completely honest.
Although the chatbot is “smart” because it replies by analyzing the question, it is not “intelligent”. Indeed it’s not yet possible to provide truly intelligent software, even with a top of the range multi-million dollar computer.
Instead, the chatbot uses a solution called “keyword matching”, which means that specific replies are triggered when specific words or phrases are present in the question.
For example, you could set the keyword “refund” to give a reply explaining your refund policy. If any visitor then asks a question containing the word “refund”, they would get that standard response.
This provides a fully automated solution for simple questions.
Makes It Easier To Contact You
You can program all sorts of keyword-based answers into the chatbot.
But in practice, visitors could ask almost any question – and the chatbot may not be able to provide a proper answer.
But the software has a solution for this. If the chatbot cannot answer the question, it displays the following message (you can change the message contents if you wish).
- I’m sorry I do not have an answer for that question. If you enter just your email address in the box, I’ll forward your question to customer support – Or you can enter another question for me
Even if the chat bot is able to reply, it may not always get it right, so after each reply, it adds the following message (you can change the message contents if you wish).
- If you don’t like my answer, just enter your email address in the box and I’ll forward your question to customer support – Or you can enter another question for me
In both cases, the visitor simply needs to enter their email address in the box – and their question will be emailed to you automatically, so you can answer yourself.
At this stage, since the visitor has already entered their question, it only takes a second to enter their email address, making it highly likely that they will take that final step.
Now you can see the power of the software.
For simple questions, it may answer on the spot.
But for more complex questions, the software provides a simple stepping stone, which splits the process of contacting you into stages.
Instead of the hassle of using a contact form or helpdesk, visitors are guided through the process by the chatbot.
So it’s much more likely that visitors will contact you, giving you a valuable opportunity to answer their concerns – and make the sale.
You’ll also notice one additional point. There is no “captcha” (a “captcha” is one of those annoying boxes asking you to enter a set of numbers or letters to prove you are a real person and not a spambot).
Captchas are good for website owners because they stop spambots sending you spam through your contact form. But they are horrible for visitors. They waste visitors time and deter visitors from using your contact form.
But because the chatbot contact mechanism is embedded deep inside the code and can only be used as part of a conversation, a conventional spambot cannot access it
This means that a captcha is not needed when using the chatbot, reducing the effort needed to contact you.
Powerful Features For Maximum Benefit
Auto Support Bot has lots of advanced features…
- You can specify the initial sequence messages to be shown by the chatbot – just by editing a simple text file.
- You can specify the responses to be shown, with the keywords that trigger each response – also by editing a simple text file.
- You can insert links into your initial messages and responses if you wish.
- You can set up a link to be shown at the bottom of the chat window, to give a direct link to your help desk or contact form – or for any other purpose.
- There’s no “powered by” notice/link. Everything shown in the chat window is fully customizable, so your visitors only see what you want them to see.
- The software is “smart” and will answer by analyzing the question. While it is software (so may not answer every question correctly), it will always answer any particular question in the same way (there’s no random selection). If there’s an answer that you’re unhappy with, you can just add the question and answer to your responses list (which is just a simple text file).
- If the chatbot is unable to determine a suitable answer to a question, it will display a standard message, offering to forward the question to customer support (this message can be customized however you want).
Once you’ve set up your chatbot, it works for you every day, helping your visitors and increasing your chances of making sales.
Use On All Your Websites
The software is licensed for use on an unlimited number of websites, so you can use it on every website you own, without paying any extra.
Get Your Copy Now For Just $17
You’ll receive instant access to your software by Internet download.
Totally secure payment is through Paypal
Script Requirements: Websites must support PHP files (these are supported as standard on almost all web hosts). The tool that creates the script requires a PC running Microsoft Windows (any version).
Earnings Disclaimer: Although we provide powerful tools which can help boost income, the results are dependent on many factors outside our control, including of course the quality and nature of your traffic. We are not therefore able to give any guarantees about the level of income that you will attain by using this software. We will however happily refund your money in full in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase.